Autor Tema: "Heterotopije"  (Pročitano 3972 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Tony

• Iskusni član
  • Pol: Muškarac
    • Pogledaj profil
"Heterotopije"
« poslato: Jul 23, 2016, 04:16:59 posle podne »
Nekako mi se uklapaju sa ovim recenim (mada je naslov mogao da bude i raspad sistema  :) ):

„The mirror is, after all, a utopia, since it is a placeless place. In the mirror, I see myself there where I am not, in an unreal, virtual space that opens up behind the surface; I am over there, there where I am not, a sort of shadow that gives my  own visibility to myself, that enables me to see myself there where I am absent:  such is the utopia of the mirror. But it is also a heterotopia in so far as the mirror does exist in reality, where it exerts a sort of counteraction on the position that I occupy. From the standpoint of the mirror I discover my absence from the place where I am since I see myself over there. Starting from this gaze that is, as it were, directed toward me, from the ground of this virtual space that is on the other side of the glass, I come back toward myself; I begin again to direct my eyes toward myself and to reconstitute myself there where I am. The mirror functions as a heterotopia in this respect: it makes this place that I occupy at the moment when I look at myself in the glass at once absolutely real, connected with all the space that surrounds it, and absolutely unreal, since in order to be perceived it has to pass through this virtual point which is over there“ ( Focault, 1984:4).

(inace, u pitanju su po dve fotografije stopljene u jednu...sto se tehnike tice...)

Van mreže Desha

• Veteran
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: "Heterotopije"
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Jul 23, 2016, 08:56:01 posle podne »
Tony, odlicno je sto si pokrenuo posebnu temu sa ovakvim fotkama, :thumbsup: ali bih te zamolio da jednu turis i u "Umjetnicarenje", cisto kao inspiracija za tu temu. :)
Canon EOS 7D, Canon EF 24-70mm f4L IS USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8II, Raynox DCR-250, Vanguard Alta Pro 263AGH - GH-100

Van mreže Tony

• Iskusni član
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Jul 23, 2016, 09:20:54 posle podne »
Reseno, Desha  :)

Van mreže pericha

• Veteran
  • Imam problem za svako rešenje ;)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Jul 24, 2016, 12:02:51 pre podne »
Prva super. Skoro da je tako u stvarnosti napravljeno ;)
Treća bi bila bolja da gornji deo nije nakrivljen.
Canon  EOS 500D                                         
Canon EF 35mm f/2                                      Opteka 420-800mm HD2        
Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM                       Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Circular Fisheye
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM               Nissin Di866 Mark II