Autor Tema: [vesti] Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT  (Pročitano 6678 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže StORM48

• ... - --- .-. -- ....- ---..
  • Administrator
  • Veteran
  • ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    • StORM48_
    • Pogledaj profil
    • StORM48 flickr gallery
[vesti] Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
« poslato: Mart 02, 2012, 07:41:49 posle podne »
Citat
Speedlite 600EX-RT: Taking creative flash further
The Speedlite 600EX-RT is a high-performance TTL flash unit designed to meet the expanding creative needs of modern professionals. Integrated radio frequency triggering, in addition to standard infra-red wireless flash control, allows photographers to achieve exciting results with complex on-and-off-camera lighting set- ups. Using one master 600EX-RT or the new ST-E3-RT radio-frequency wireless Speedlite transmitter, up to 15x 600EX-RT flash units, positioned up to 30m away, can be remotely triggered – offering great potential to experiment with more creative lighting techniques and effects. EOS cameras with a connected Speedlite 600EX-RT can also be triggered remotely by either model, allowing photographers to explore more extreme shooting angles to produce surprising and inspiring creative results.

Subjects over a wide range of distances can be lit creatively or evenly exposed, thanks to an increased guide number of 60m*1 and wide lens coverage of 20 – 200m. For wide- angle shots, a diffuser adapter can also reduce the focal length to 14mm and the bounce-and-swivel flash head creates more flattering, shadowless effects. Ideal for shooting portraits, a catch-light panel produces natural catch-lights in the eyes of a subject when shooting with bounce flash. Additionally, custom flash coverage options provide more creative scope by using guide number priority to light the subject, while creating slightly darker edges to the frame.

Like its predecessor, the Speedlite 600EX-RT communicates white balance settings to the camera through the hot shoe connection. However, to further balance flash and ambient light, a new colour filter adapter and two supplied colour gels can be fitted to balance the temperature of the flash and create a more natural effect when shooting around tungsten or mercury lighting. When shooting in dark conditions, photographers can also employ the AF-assist beam for accurate autofocus with lenses of 28mm or longer, ensuring the subject remains in focus when the flash fires.

Designed for professionals, the Speedlite 600EX-RT and Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT feature a robust, weatherproof design matching that of the EOS-1D X, with a clear LCD display making it easy to select settings and switch between normal flash mode and wireless modes. Powered by four AA/LR6 batteries for added convenience, the Speedlite 600EX-RT offers fast, silent recycle times, allowing photographers to keep shooting and exploring creative lighting effects in all conditions.

Nekako se oko 5D Mark III digla toliko velika prašina, da premijeru nove Canon opreme skoro niko nije ni primetio, ili barem pomenuo.

DakleM, Canon je predstavio novi high-end blic, pod nazivom Speedlite 600EX-RT. Ovaj blic po mnogo čemu predstavlja pravu mini-revoluciju, i to mnogo veću nego što predstavlja čuvena petica u trećoj iteraciji.

Osim očigledne razlike, vodećeg broja 60 (u Canon nomenklaturi, broj serije je vezan za GN), blic raspolaže zumom 20-200mm, uz mogućnost proširenja na 14mm uz priloženi difuzor. Dimenzije su nešto veće nego ranije (80 x 143 x 125mm), a masa je ostala ista u odnosu na prethodni model (580EX II) - 425g bez, odnosno 525 sa baterijama.

Glavnu razliku predstavlja uvođenje novog standarda u osnovnu opremu Canon high-end bliceva - radio kontrolu, koja izostavlja potrebu za dodatnim okidačima, a dometa je ~30mm, uz zadržanu mogućnost kontrole infracrvenim zracima. Dodatno, ova funkcija omogućava i remote kontrolu aparata.

U paketu sa blicem stiže i komplet kolornih difuzora za korekciju WB-a, a blic je još bolje zaptiven nego prethodnik.

Predviđena je dosta jaka cena od 700€, ali ako uzmemo u obzir da sam blic praktično izostavlja potrebu za naprednim triggerima poput Pocket Wizarda ili Radio Poppersa, računica postaje znatno povoljnija.

Pozdrav

Van mreže StORM48

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    • StORM48_
    • Pogledaj profil
    • StORM48 flickr gallery
Odg: [vesti] Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Mart 03, 2012, 12:38:48 pre podne »
Tek da se ne frljamo pouzdanošću i dometom:

First Impressions: Testing Canon’s New Speedlite 600EX-RT & Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT

Citat
For the past week, I’ve had the good fortune to be able to shoot a trio of Canon’s new 600-EX-RT Speedlites and the new ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter (shown above). The gear was provided to me by Canon-Europe for evaluation. Next week, you will see my expanded thoughts about putting the system to several tests on their Canon Pro Network site.

If you want the short version of my assessment, then I’ll say “Canonistas, hold your heads high. Again, we are on the cutting edge of technology. Welcome to the future of Speedliting!”

I have a ton of info to share about the new system. I also have a couple of videos coming very soon. In the first (here), I put the new Speedlite system through a number of shoots on location. The second (coming soon) is a detailed tour of all the buttons and dials.
Here are my first impressions and observations:

Two-Way Radio — Canon has broken into new territory by adding 2.4 Ghz radio to the system. For the first time ever, the slaves can send messages to the master. So, not only did I control slaves outside the building, they sent messages back to the master when they recycled. So now, we do not have to guess when remote Speedlites are ready to fire. This is a huge advantage over the previous generations of Speedlites.

Range — I controlled and fired Speedlites from 340′ (100m) away. I was able to switch modes, dial in power and FEC adjustments, etc. This was done in open countryside with no RF interference. In urban environments, the range will be much shorter. The draft user manual that I received states the range at 98′ (30m). Frankly, I’ve never come upon a situation where I wanted to first a Speedlite at 340′.

Sync Speeds — I shot at all sync speeds, up to 1/8000″ in High-Speed Sync, on both my 5DM2 and my 60D. I used both a 600EX-RT Speedlite and the ST-E3-RT transmitter to trigger. In hundreds of frames over the past week, I have not had one sync issue. The manual says that on pre-2012 cameras (anything other than 1D X and 5DM3), the system takes a one-stop hit in sync speed and that HSS is not possible. This will be an interesting area to watch as others begin to use the gear.

5 Groups / Individual Control — There is a new wireless mode (Group – Gr.) that enables individual control of up to five groups. The mode for each group can be set independently. Each group can be turned on/off at will. To make this work, you must use a 2012 camera (1D X, 5DM3). For me, this functionality is a compelling reason to upgrade both Speedlites and camera.

Larger, Brighter LCD — The dot-matrix LCD is a quantum leap beyond the previous systems. The icons and menu options are easier to read. The backlight can be set at green or orange. I have normal and master modes in green and slave in orange. This made it easy to confirm wireless configuration in dim light. The screen will also turn red if the unit gets too hot (which I have yet to see).

Interactive Menu System — Thanks to the functionality of the new LCD, the interactive menu system is much more intuitive to control. No longer do we have functions hiding under functions. You just keep pressing the Menu button on the right side to see additional menu options. I go through this in detail in the second video (to be online Friday afternoon).

Dedicated Wireless Button — Far better than the Off-Master-Lever on the 580EX and the Press-And-Hold-Forever button on the 580EX II…we now have a dedicated button for the wireless system. You can see it in the photo below — left side with the sideways flashbolt. The button can be configured to cycle through radio only, optical only, or radio and then optical wireless.

15 channels in the 2.4 GHz range. So does your cordless phone, your Bluetooth earbud, your wireless router, and your microwave oven. The channel scanner provides insights on which channels are the cleanest. In addition to the master and slaves being on the same channel, they must also be on the same Wireless ID. Since these run from 0000 to 9999, there are literally 10,000 wireless IDs for every channel.

Wider & Longer Zoom — The zoom now ranges from 20mm to 200mm. For a guy like me, this is a very welcome addition…not because I can shoot flash farther now (which is true). Rather, I like to use the zoom to tighten the pattern of my light and create natural vignettes.

Is The 600EX More Powerful Than The 580EX II?  – In a word, no. Thanks to the 200mm zoom, the Guide Number table has been expanded. If you look at the Guide Number for 105mm, you will find that it matches that of the 580EX II.

How Is The ST-E3-RT Transmitter Different From The 600EX-RT Speedlite? Well, the ST-E3-RT runs on two AA batteries (rather than four). It also lacks the flash head and the Auto-Focus Assist Light. The ST-E3-RT has a sleek, low-profile design. In terms of buttons, dials, and menus, they are basically identical twins. And, yes, I wish that the ST-E3-RT had an AF-Assist light.

Compatibility With 580EX II and Earlier Speedlites — Canon has done a good job of maintaining backwards compatibility with the existing line of Speedlites. The new 600EX-RT system works in radio mode or optical mode — but not both at the same time. This means that you can use the 600EX-RT with earlier generations of EX Speedlites by using optical transmission for wireless mode. Yes, it’s fair to say that, in optical mode, the 600EX-RT a better looking 580EX II.

Dedicated Gel Holder & Gel Sensor — I haven’t shot with this thoroughly yet. The Speedlite came with two gels — presumably a CTO and Half-CTO. There is a sensor on the bottom of the head that will advise the camera of the presence of the gel. One area that I will explore is how this interacts with gels other than CTO and Half-CTO.

Is There A 600EX? There are some countries that do not use the 2.4GHz band for unlicensed wireless devices. I’m told that, in these countries, Canon will sell the Speedlite without wireless using the model name 600EX.

Can the 600EX-RT and ST-E3-RT Be Used Anywhere? It’s my understanding that the new system can be used in any country that uses the 2.4 GHz band for unlicensed wireless devices. This includes most of the developed world.

Will The ST-E3-RT Work With The 580EX II? The ST-E3-RT is a radio-only device. The 580EX II is an optical only device. So, no, the ST-E3-RT will not control older Speedlites.

Za razliku od pomešanih osećanja koja prate promociju 5D Mark III, što se tiče novog blic sistema, nemam ni najmanjih sumnji da ovo vredi lovu koja se za njega traži. Skoro savršeno!

Pozdrav
« Poslednja izmena: Mart 03, 2012, 12:42:23 pre podne od strane StORM48 »

Van mreže Bole

• Veteran
    • 96815207@N07
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Mart 10, 2012, 02:04:35 posle podne »
Gledam ovih dana razlicite izvestaje o novom blicu i neke stvari mi i dalje nisu jasne!?
Na novim modelima 5DmkIII i 1Dx, funkcionise naravno sve, ali kod starijih modela, kao 5DmkII i dalje nisam siguran da li podrzava high-speed sync?
Uputstvo kaze ne, kao i brojni izvestaji po netu, neki kazu da, kao sa ovog linka sto si poslao.
Po meni, cena od €1000, za komplet blic+triger je sumanuta. Vec se krecemo u cenovnom rangu renomiranih proizvodjaca studijskih bliceva, tipa Bowens ili Elinchrom...i to kompleta sa softboxovima
i stativima...nisam pametan :P
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96815207@N07/

5DMarkII, EF 16-35mm f/4 L IS, EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II, EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS Macro, TS-E 24mm f/3.5 L II

Van mreže StORM48

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    • StORM48_
    • Pogledaj profil
    • StORM48 flickr gallery
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Mart 10, 2012, 02:10:05 posle podne »
Pa šta znam...

Ovo je inicijalna cena koja će ići dole za otprilike 70-100€ u nekom periodu. To ukupnu cifru spušta na oko ~850€ za komplet blic/transmiter. Stara varijanta, 580EX i ST-E2 koštaju oko 700, a koštali su i više. Kada se na to doda IOLE pristojan radio transiver sistem, cifra je VEĆA nego za novi komplet.

Što se high-speed synca tiče, i na starima će moći ona varijanta sa skraćenim bljeskom, koji drastično ubija snagu (znači mora da se drkne ISO), a za detalje ćemo morati ipak da sačekamo. :)

EDIT: Da me neko ne shvati pogrešno, nipošto ne opravdavam ludilo sa cenama koje gledamo poslednjih meseci, ali ako je za neku utehu, sa blicevima stvar i nije toliko loša, kad se sagleda celokupna slika.

Pozdrav
« Poslednja izmena: Mart 10, 2012, 11:15:57 posle podne od strane StORM48 »

Van mreže Hornet

• Veteran
  • Pol: Muškarac
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Mart 10, 2012, 02:34:15 posle podne »

Van mreže Hornet

• Veteran
  • Pol: Muškarac
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Mart 10, 2012, 10:03:05 posle podne »
QQ, niko da se nasmeje osim mene. Verovatno mi je smisao za humor twisted totalno.
Iskreno izvinjenje kolegama forumašima koje sam citirao ako šalu shvataju kao neumsenu, nije mi bila loša namera, samo da vas nasmejem.
Poruka može da se briše ;)

Van mreže StORM48

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    • StORM48_
    • Pogledaj profil
    • StORM48 flickr gallery
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Mart 10, 2012, 10:18:32 posle podne »
Ma koji Ti đavo bre... opusti se. :D

Pozdrav

Van mreže Bole

• Veteran
    • 96815207@N07
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Mart 10, 2012, 10:52:22 posle podne »
Citat
Poruka može da se briše
Kakvo bre crno brisanje...pa ja sam danas iskrivio vilicu od smeha ;D ;D
Sem toga, moras da nas razumes, ovo su samo neke od reakcija zagrizenih Canondzija, koji su imali prilike da vide RAW fotke novog D800.

5DMarkII, EF 16-35mm f/4 L IS, EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II, EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS Macro, TS-E 24mm f/3.5 L II

Van mreže Bole

• Veteran
    • 96815207@N07
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Mart 10, 2012, 11:03:01 posle podne »
Citat
Ovo je inicijalna cena koja će ići dole za otprilike 70-100€ u nekom periodu.

Bas si "baba Vanga" ;D
http://www.computeruniverse.net/products/90453260/canon-speedlite-600ex-rt-blitzlicht.asp?agent=509&pde_id=1306233

600EX je nekih €30 jeftiniji, ST-E3-RT je €270...naravno jos ih nema u prodaji, ali mogu da se naruce.

Van mreže borko1206

• Iskusni član
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Mart 11, 2012, 10:28:29 pre podne »
Jos kad ga dovucemo iz hungarije :) i skinemo pdv i prosvercujemo preko granice bez carine xixixxixixi ode cena jos 200 evrica dole :P

Van mreže Bole

• Veteran
    • 96815207@N07
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Mart 11, 2012, 12:05:04 posle podne »
Na stranu cena, ima tu nekih stvari koje su po meni "neoprostive", kao na primer...
Citat
Will The ST-E3-RT Work With The 580EX II? The ST-E3-RT is a radio-only device. The 580EX II is an optical only device. So, no, the ST-E3-RT will not control older Speedlites.

Sto ce reci, 'oces radio-triger, plati i to dooobro. Ovu "spravicu" mogu da planiram jedino ako Canon izbaci jos neki kompatibilni blic u cenovnom rangu npr. 430EX II, dotle "Ad acta".

Van mreže StORM48

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    • StORM48_
    • Pogledaj profil
    • StORM48 flickr gallery
« Odgovor #11 poslato: Mart 11, 2012, 12:20:45 posle podne »
Ja sam se još ranije nadao da će MOŽDA imati u vidu postojeće vlasnike flagship bliceva i da će ponuditi radio kockicu, kojom bi se recimo 580-ica osposobila da prima radio signal. Tehnički izvodljivo? Piece of cake? Finansijski? Isto tako.

E jedino je dobra volja upitna.

Pozdrav

Van mreže lucjiano

• Iskusni član
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Septembar 21, 2012, 02:52:09 pre podne »
Mozda se prekasno ukljucujem sa obzirom da je proslo dosta otkako se zadnji put pisalo na ovoj temi. Ja cu uskoro da kupujem ovaj blic i koliko sam citao high speed sync je moguc na sve novije aparate. Gledao sam i klip gdje covjek koristi 5DM II i kaze da mu high speed sync radi sasvim normalno. Sad samo postoji mogucnost da sam ja lose shvatio. :D
Ukoliko jesam, ne zamjerite. :D
Canon 6D, Canon 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 70-200 f/4 L USM, Canon 85mm f/1.8, Canon 135mm f/2 L USM, Yongnuo 568 EX