Autor Tema: Napokon Adobe podrška za Fuji X-Trans  (Pročitano 2546 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Bare

• Senior
    • Pogledaj profil
Napokon Adobe podrška za Fuji X-Trans
« poslato: Februar 26, 2013, 01:07:25 posle podne »
I eto i ovo sada podržano od strane Adobe jer smatram da naspram klasičnog Bayera ima potencijal, a već sada ima Fujiev sustav bolji izbor objektiva nego NEX i rekao bi da je nakon m4/3 najpotpuniji mirrorless sustav. 

Adobe's Fujifilm X-Trans sensor processing tested

Citat
With the posting of ACR 7.4 and Lightroom 7.4 'release candidates' (RC), Adobe has updated its raw processing algorithms for Fujifilm's X-Trans sensor cameras, the X-Pro1, X-E1, X100s and X20. This move comes in response to months of online user requests for improved raw processing of the X-Pro1, Fujifilm's flagship mirrorless interchangeable lens model.

It is rare that Adobe's Camera Raw team revisits its demosaicing process for previously supported cameras, so we were excited to try out this latest version with some X-Pro1 raw files and compare results to the previous version of ACR, Capture One Pro 7 and Fujifilm's own in-camera conversion.

To provide some context, the vast majority of digital cameras ever made perceive color using what's known as a Bayer Color Filter Array, named after the late Kodak engineer Bryce Bayer. For its recent cameras, Fujifilm has developed its own color filter array pattern, which it calls X-Trans. The idea behind X-Trans is that its pattern repeats less often than the Bayer pattern, rendering redundant the low-pass filter that usually protects against moiré.

The disadvantage of creating a non-standard color filter array (especially one that took two years to develop the demosaicing algorithm for), is that third-party software makers have to do a lot more work to provide Raw support. Adobe was one of the first third-party software makers to provide Raw support for the Fujifilm X-Pro1, but the results often fell short of the standard set by the camera's own JPEG engine, in terms of rendering fine detail. So let's see what changes Adobe has made.